Thursday, June 18, 2009

Feeling better

Emma seems to be feeling better! Oh how I love German meds!! How I love my sweet friend J who brought them to me, too! Emma's running around, making demands, wanting to go outside. The boys are out back playing, and I need to figure out what to make for dinner. I'm thinking meatloaf and mashed potatoes (the potatoes will be calm for Emma).


Emma is def. feeling better she's mad because I won't read her book AGAIN (I read it multiple times already and just wanted a short break!LOL) ahhh life with toddlers, it's NEVER boring!


5 comments:

christy rose said...

I am glad Emma is feeling better!
God Bless!

Missie said...

I'm glad she's feeling better.

a corgi said...

so glad Emma's doing better!! bet she has that book memorized by now and could tell you the story; amazing how they like the same story over and over again

dinner sounded delicious

enjoy your weekend

betty

christy rose said...

Christy,
Please stop by my site today, I have a lovely award for you,
Christy

Bri said...

I'm so happy to hear Emma is feeling better. Being sick is never fun, nor is dealing with a sick toddler!