Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me Monday





Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I am not excited for Wednesday to come, I'm not about to come out of my skin because my husband's coming home!

I am not done with being sick. I have not been sick more in the past 13 months, than ever before.

I have not been cleaning like a crazy woman today!

I am not drawing a blank for anything else for this post! :)






3 comments:

Amanda Jo said...

I'm so glad he's coming home soon!!!!

betty said...

I'm not thinking the reason you can't come up with anything is because you aren't a bit anxious for Chad to come home! how exciting that Wednesday is the day!

betty

Kelly Dawn said...

;) bow chicka wow wow... *wink wink* take one for the team doll :)

I am so excited for you :)

Love you!

Missed you! Have had so much going on this is the first time i have been here in a while...

Kelly