Thursday, July 05, 2012

My sweet baby girl is 4 months already. It's amazing how quickly time goes by. Don't let anyone tell you that it doesn't and it does not matter how many children you have, it goes by too quickly no matter what. Oh if I could only slow things down.

So Miss Olivia is Miss Personality. She's always smiling and just a happy baby girl. She's rolled a few times, but honestly I haven't really put her down on the floor much to give her an opportunity. I learned that the less you put them down, the longer until they're mobile and lack of mobility is a beautiful thing for as long as you can do it! LOL I'm joking, but honestly I'm in no hurry for her to be rolling all over, because rolling leads to crawling, crawling leads to walking. Sigh...then running, jumping, and then heading to collage. Ok so maybe I skipped some years in there, but it just all goes by so quickly.

Olivia just hanging out in her carseat
she was 3 months old here 

My sweet, happy girl 
3 months old 

My cutie...3 months old 

Silly face...4 months old 

Miss Flexible

She smiles with her whole face 

My beautiful girl 

Jack,Noah, and Jacob 

My beautiful girls...Olivia and Emma 







4 comments:

Conny said...

what precious children ... and your littlest one ALMOST makes me long for another baby ... BUT your reminder about the rolling-crawling-walking-running reminded me I have a 2 1/2 year old who has moved on to DESTROYING. I'm ok. :)

Shelly said...

Beautiful!!

Emily said...

Such cuties!

Love Olivia's facial expressions, priceless! :)

Unknown said...

Time truly does go by too fast; is a wisp of smoke, here- then gone. All my children are grown now. I have many grandchildren and great grandchildren. Unfortunately I don't get to see most of them. Your little girl is adorable.