Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Remembering Jordyn


Jordyn and Mommy 2/10/00


Today was the last day of Jordyn's life. I had written so much out, poured my heart out actually and before I could hit save AOL signed me off. God allowed me to get it out, but did not allow me to show it for all the world to see. I'm positively emotionally drained. I just ask that you keep Chad and I in your prayers. I am not sure yet what we're going to do to mark Jordyn's Welcoming into Heaven day, it's a very bittersweet day, to know she fell asleep in my arms and woke up in Jesus'. I wish I could say I gave and give all the glory to Jesus, but I can't. I'm a selfish, sinful mom/woman who aches for her child in her arms. I weap, I've screamed, I've kicked, and wailed. I know where she's safely at though and I rejoice for her. I would NEVER want her to leave Heaven to return here....just wish she wouldn't have went to Heaven quite so soon. I wish she'd have had another 80 yrs, with never having had deal with cancer, but that's not how life is for her or us. I will definately take quite time tomorrow at 5 AM EST., which will be 11 am CET and just think of Jordyn. I ask that each of you, if you're awake at that point to pray for me and Chad and remember Jordyn.

4 comments:

Zhohn said...

You, Chad, and your entire family are in my prayers.
May you be comforted today and always.

Emily said...

I prayed for you before bed and when I woke up this morning and I'll be praying long after this dreadful/beautiful day on the calendar passes. I love you.

Sharon said...

Hi, Christy. I just wanted to let you know that I've been thinking about you and Jordyn and praying for you and your family all day. Katie and I prayed for you together this morning, too. She asked your Jordyn to give our Jordan (the baby I miscarried in January) a hug for us today.

sumi said...

I am praying for you now, Christy. It has only been 3 months for us and yes, I am often awake at that 5am. with my own thoughts. If I happen to be awake and the Lord reminds me in my scatter-brainedness, I will pray extra hard for you and your family. (((HUGS)))