Friday, September 25, 2009

It's about safety

Here's a video I got from a friend:




Bethany, I'm sorry I forgot to send you those links, I'll try to get them to you this weekend (you may have to remind me (here or via facebook or email! LOL)

How can ANYONE think it's ok to put 25,000 times the levels of mercury that IS considered TOXIC in food or water. Come on, this is just simple common sense, it's NOT SAFE. It's not be safely tested and we do not know the short term effects, much less the long term effects. Just because it's "called" a vaccination does not make it automatically safe. I am NOT antivaccination, but I am anti this vaccination.

3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I agree. I am not getting my children any unnecessary vaccines. We never get the flu vaccine either. last year we prayed the flu away from our house. I had heard that the vaccine would make you sicker than the actual disease a while ago. So glad someone actually got on air and confirmed it.
Thanks for posting.
Mimi

bp said...

Thank you so much!!! You're great! :)

Amanda said...

GREAT info girl... why cant everyone see this for the truth it is???

BLessings-
Amanda