Thursday, September 10, 2009

Jackson


I try not to worry, no seriously I make a conscience effort to not worry...it never gets me anywhere but stressed out and we're directly instructed by GOD not to worry. So saying that, I will say that I have fallen into the sin and found myself worrying. I can say I'm normally pretty good at pulling myself out of it and reminding myself of GOD's promises. So.....with that brings up Jackson. We went camping this weekend and on Sunday Chad and I noticed he had these strange bumps on his foot, they're hard (actually feelsl ike bone), they don't hurt him, he hadn't even really noticed them until we noticed and mentioned them to him. Knowing he hadn't had them the day before I knew I needed to bring him into the clinic and have someone check them out. Tuesday I called the clinic and got an apt. for Friday morning at 8:30 AM (let me remind all of you that I HATE mornings and although I'm often up at 8:30 I'm not awake normally, except on Wednesday's for PWOC), so getting up early is not my idea of a good time to say the least.


I know that what ever is going on, GOD already knows about it and it's in his hands and Jack will be taken care of. Will you take a moment though and pray for him, pray that what ever these bumps are they're nothing serious, and pray for me? I'm still a momma whose little man has something odd going on his foot.
Thank you and God Bless






3 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I will say a prayer for your sweet boy. Try not to worry my friend.

Amanda said...

I am praying right now!

God bless-
Amanda

Terri said...

Keeping Jackson and you in my prayers....I hope he is okay!

Hugs
Terri