Friday, September 11, 2009

Jackson update

God always amazes me. He gave us an answer quickly and almost unexpectantly. The PA we saw wasn't positive what it was, said that if it didn't show improvement after a while we could have him see the dermotologist. As I thought we were going to get ready to go, he said "I'll be right back" and comes back a moment later with the dermotologist, who looks at it and says immediately "it's Granuloma Annulare, it can sometimes look like ring worm, we don't really know what causes it, but they go away on their own, doesn't cause any issue, discomfort, etc" (Jack's other foot has what we thought was ring worm and we'd been treating it, although it hadn't been going away and had this odd bump in the center).
I'm so thankful that we didn't have to wait around waiting and wondering. He did say it could take a few months to up to a year for them to go away, so we just wait for them to go away. I have to say that although it's odd, I can take odd! LOL


5 comments:

Missie said...

Thank God!!

Traci said...

I'm glad that worked just right!

He & Me + 3 said...

An answer to prayer. PTL.

EmilytheCreative said...

Catching up here.. Glad that all is well!

Terri said...

So glad everything is okay!

Hugs
Terri