Friday, October 30, 2009

It's Fall Fest time!! :)










Well this Kansas girl got her Wizard of Oz theme! Emma aka Dorothy got into Jack's, Scarecrow makeup and she got a HUGE glob all over her face, on the front of her shirt, dress, and then when we got home found there was some on the back. It'll come out, but let me just say that when I discover it 10 minutes before we were heading out the door, I flipped out, started crying, and thankfully Chad got it all out, while I put the silver make up on Jacob (The Tin Man).


Other than that little mess, all went wonderfully. Everyone loved our theme and the costumes. I didn't make them, I can't sew (wish I could and will learn one of these days). We had a lot of fun though. The Chapel and MWR (Moral, Welfare, and Recreation) sponsored it, so no scary or inappropriate costumes!! So it's a safe and truly fun event and alternative to Halloween.































1 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Oh my word they are so cute. I love it. Great costumes.