Thursday, October 15, 2009

Popping In

Sorry I haven't put pictures up yet, I'll get them up soon. I'm going to Poland tomorrow with my dear, sweet, friend Heather. I'll take pictures there too, so I have to get my battery for my camera charged, which of course died on our 3rd day in Berlin, since I stupidly forgot to check that before we left.

We really had a great time up in Berlin. It took us about 5 hours to get up there with a gas stop and a lunch stop on the way there. It took us a while to find the apartment we stayed at, but it wasn't too hard and was located in a great area. It was very close to bus, train, and subway stops. We had a stove top so we were able to cook dinner two out of the three nights we were there (we'd planned on eating out once while up there) and we took everything for sandwiches for lunches while we were out, although our last day there we ate out. So we were able to do Berlin for very cheaply!

We spent Saturday and Sunday sight seeing and Monday we went to the Berlin Zoo. We had wanted to get to a few other things, but it just was not possible. I will get photo's up this weekend!

4 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

Sounds like a nice trip. Have fun with your friend too in Poland. Love that you get to travel so much.

Missie said...

Have fun in Poland!!

Amanda said...

Wow...that is so exciting!! I love how much traveling you are getting to do all together!!

Many blessings to you guys-
Amanda

Janis said...

What a great experience for you little ones (and you)! Can't wait to see pictures! :)

janis