Monday, October 19, 2009

Not Me Monday


I haven't played "Not Me Monday" for quite a while.... but here goes!

We did not go to Berlin last weekend and I still have NOT posted pictures that I promised to post in only a couple days afterwards, no I'm more on top of things than that!

We do not live in an area of Germany that does not get much snow and yet we surely did not already get our first snow of the year, in the MIDDLE of OCTOBER! I was not secretly excited that Jackson's soccer game was cancelled on Thursday because of that snow and the insane cold temps!

Jacob did NOT go to football practice on that same snowy Thursday and not take his gloves as was suggested by his wise mother, and did not come home in tears because his fingers were freezing. I was obviously sympathetic and did not tell him that hopefully he learned a hard lesson and would next time listen to his mother. (Ok maybe I was sympathetic, but still shared words of wisdom)

I did not surely go to Poland (yes the country) on Friday with my dear friend Heather and did not have a wonderful time buying pottery for myself as well as 2 of my friends! I do not enjoy shopping at all, especially shopping for polish pottery, I mean that's not fun!

I surely did not take pictures of my favorite shop so I could share with my friends and here on my blog to give you all a small glimpse of what the stores look like with pottery from floor to cieling!

Jacob did not have an awesome football game on Saturday. He did NOT sack the quarterback 8, count them EIGHT times and I am surely NOT a proud momma!





1 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

So glad you had a great time with your friend. 8 times, that is awesome! Great job Jacob!