Monday, December 07, 2009

So have I told you that I'm 14 1/2 weeks pregnant now? I'm still nausious and very tired, but it's really not bad. I am hoping that the morning sickness and nausea will start disappearing, but who knows, with every pregnancy it's different, and I can say that for pregnancy #5 it's been different than my 1st,2nd,3rd,and 4th and they were each different from each other as well.

I do really like my ob. I'm seeing a different one this pregnancy and am so glad. I had instant ease, no argument...I should say no discussion at all about having my tubes tied (it's something GOD convicted me and Chad about...we 100% trust GOD with our family and that means no birth control or sterialization for either of us). I know we're rare, to fully trust GOD! Anyways, my ob has said nothing about it and he knows all my others were born via c-section. I wish you all understand what a relief it is to not have to rehash that fight I had with my last OB. Chad had to raise his voice with my last OB when she continued to argue with me.

My scanner is not hooked up to my laptop, hopefully we'll find the cd for my scanner/printer and I can scan my u/s. It's a perk of having a baby in Germany....ultrasounds at every appointment. I love getting to see my baby growing at every apt. Last week at my apt. the baby was kicking her/his legs a lot. We've also decided to NOT find out if we're having a boy or a girl. We do not share names we're discussing (we make the decision once we see the baby for the first time).


God Bless,


3 comments:

CntryMomma said...

Wow! Every appointment?! Can't wait to see the lil' one!

LORI

EmilytheCreative said...

Congrats!! Awesome! I hope the remainder of your pregnancy is smooth and uneventful.. well minus the main event of having a baby and all! :)

He & Me + 3 said...

I hope that you start getting your energy back. Yeah for ultra sounds all the time. Fun