1. I most certainly did not forget about "Not Me Monday" until about 5 minutes ago, after the fun, but crazy weekend I had. (Yeah for blogger updates and me reading and being reminded, oh wait...NOT being reminded hehe)
2. I did not think how great it was to have a teenager with me this weekend, to use, oh I mean oh who am I kidding, to use and help me with the younger kids. No I'd NEVER do that!
3. I did NOT enjoy being told I was an "awesome cook and you should open a restaurant". Nope that did NOTHING for my ego.
4. I did not think that Friday sucked big rotten eggs, and would not totally skip over May 8 if I could.
5. I did NOT praise GOD for giving me GRACE and allowing me to get through May 8.
6. I did not praise GOD for the joy through tears for Emily this Mother's Day.
7. I surely did NOT tell my husband last night when he called me to wish me a Happy Mother's Day, that when he gets home I will NOT be taking a vacation. I did not actually tell him that his Deployment to IRAQ is indeed a vacation! No, now how could I EVER think being in the middle of a war zone is like a vacation...oh that's right I have 3 kids, 8,5, and 21 months...what AM I thinking? LOL
8. I do not feel totally and completely blessed that our Lord, our Savior has truly blessed me with all 4 of our children and a husband who loves me unconditionally.
9. I surely did not get ticked off at my parents tonight for telling my boys that they could come visit them this summer, when they are indeed NOT going to be visiting them, and did not tell my mom to NOT do that again since Jackson started sobbing when I had to break it to him that we are NOT going to the states this summer. (I'm not still ticked about this)
10. I am not watching paint peal off my ceiling and wet stains cross it, because the contractors who have torn out and are supposed to be redoing the balconies on the fourth floor, obviously do not know how to cover properly and I am not going to have to obviously call housing tomorrow and find out what they are going to do about this issue. (Oh and I do not have paint actually falling ON my floor either).
Come and join if you haven't already. Tell us what you didn't do this past week! :)