Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Home and a Great Search Engine

I know blogger is owned by Google and I'm not anti-google, but sometimes there are just simply better options. My best friend shared with me this search engine, www.goodsearch.com

You put in your favorite charity (gives you many options and if you can't find it in their huge library, you can add it!). Everytime you go looking for something, your charity will get a donation! How awesome huh? My charity is Curesearch.org They're the leading research group in finding a cure for Childhood Cancer. Obviously close to my heart. You can change your charity too, so one time you can use one and another time give to another! It's truly a win-win!!! I've had perfect luck with this search engine too!

BTW...we're home from Prague and Poland! We had a great time. I'm working on editing my pictures that I took while gone. I took over 350, so it's taking a bit of time. I hope to have some resized once the kids are in bed and I have time to truly sit down and work on them, I'll add them once I have!

1 comments:

Traci said...

Glad you had a great trip. And that you made it home safely!