Monday, October 20, 2008

Not Me Monday Segment

I've been following McMama and family over at http://www.mycharmingkids.net/, praying for baby Stellan. One of the things she does is "Not Me Monday". I'm joining in along with tons of others! :)



I was not up until 3:00 am last night, oh no, not me.
I did not make my 7 yr old get his siblings breakfast this morning, and me. Oh not me. (It was just cereal)
I did not leave this post open for 5 hours, and just now come back to it, oh no...not me!
I did not curl up on the couch earlier feeling sorry for myself that we are just hitting the 5 month mark since my husband deployed and we still have 10 months of this deployment left, and have a mini pity party. Not me I say, not me.
I did not go and buy a Halloween bag of Hershey Chocolate bars, 12 pack of pepsi, a bag of cheeto's, and a pint of B&J's Choc. Chip Cookie Dough to eat my sadness of not having my husband home with me. Not me, I don't like junk food!
I am not living in a pig stye of dirty laundry piled high, empty grocery type bags, and other junk strung throughout my home. Not me, I'm a cleaning fanatic I say!
My bedroom floor is not covered with everything and anything that can be thrown into it. No, no that would NEVER be me.
I didn't let my 14 month old color this morning and take the crayon away when she starting eating it, but laugh at her green teeth anyways. No not me!
I did not call my best friend and whine to her about missing Chad and being tired, while she was actually being productive and cleaning her children's room and their "future" playroom. Oh no not me, I NEVER complain and whine!
I did not manage to get our of a Children's Church meeting tonight, I just LOVE meetings and all. No not me.
I did not rethink going to the meeting just so I could get a break from my children. Oh no not me, I value every single moment with my children, even when they're acting like misbehaved children belonging to someone else, because we all know MY children are perfect. Oh yes, yes they are!
Stop by and read the rules if you want to join in, click on the following link!:)

6 comments:

Weeksie50 said...

If you can close the door..then who cares what is on the floor right..lol

Linda said...

Oh this is hilarious! I'll have to try it...though it might be, "not me Tuesday", lol...and yes, I'm BEHIND again in posting...can't keep my hubby off the pc, and I lose access to it...

Ms. J said...

I love your not me's, some sound similar to mine!!! I will be praying for you and your family during this deployment. My husband will be deploying in the spring of next year. God bless you!!

-stephanie- said...

please thank your husband for me, for his service to this great country. And may God bless you and keep you and your family safe while your husband is away.
loved your NMM posts.

Ashley said...

just close the door. you can always deal with it later.

and i never eat junk food to make myself feel better. :)

praying for your husbands safety...

CntryMomma said...

LOL Love it! Gonna have to check her place out ... been one the lookout for new journals! ;o)