Thursday, October 02, 2008

Small Prayer

Can you please keep Emma Grace in your prayers. She vomitted tonight 4 times (in a row pretty well), all over my bed when I'd put her down for the night. I stripped the bed, nursed her, got her back to sleep, she stayed sleeping on the couch while I remade the bed and she's now in the bed sleeping peacefully.

I don't know if it was something she ate for dinner or if she's catching something. There's something going around post (some sort of bug) so she could have caught that.

Anways we have a committment tomorrow night and I can of course cancel, but I'm supposed to be providing childcare at the Hospitality House and I hate to put them in a bind. It's not the worst thing that could happen, but my biggest concern is Emma and how she's feeling.

I'm off to bed and will cuddle with my girl. Thank you for any and all prayers.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Hi Christy!
I'm so glad I caught up with you here :)
I'm so sorry that Emma Grace was sick...bless her little heart. I will keep her in my prayers and hope she is feeling better really soon.
I hope your plans get to be carried out, but I understand how you feel....our children always come first!

Pooh Hugs,
Linda

ladymagnolia said...

Hi Christy,

I am new to your journal. I found it at our new refugee spot on yahoo.

I hope your daughter Emma Grace *Beautiful name* is doing better. But I will continue to pray for her until we hear an up-date of good news.

I also want to say how deeply sorry I am about the loss your precious daughter from leukema.

I look forward to coming back often to visit Ü.

HUGS~Donna

boltefamily said...

Hello!

I found your blog through Emily's Blog and have spent a good deal of time reading. I cannot even imagine all you have been through and I want you to know I will be praying for all of you!

Love,
Kristy