Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Exciting News

We were officially notified tonight that Chad's unit is coming home early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He'll be home aprox. 45 days earlier than expected!! To some of you that may not seem like a big deal, but it's HUGE! Instead of the end of the summer, we're talking about the beginning! He'll be home for Emma's 2nd birthday and Jackson's 6th. I wasn't so worried about Jackson's birthday, but thought he'd miss out on Emma's.

I really can't believe it, well I DO believe it, but never thought it'd happen! I wasn't being pestimistic, but realistic. Anyways our new reality is that they do not need our unit as long as projected so they're bringing them home early!!!!!!!!




11 comments:

Lisa Lawrence said...

Now, THAT is the best news I've heard in a long time!

Hugs,
Lisa

EmilytheCreative said...

Yay!! That is awesome!!!

Daphine said...

Great news!

LYN said...

YAY!!
NOTHING CAN BEAT THAT!!
SO HAPPY FOR YA!!

Linda said...

I'm so excited to hear that Chad's unit is one of them! I saw someone's FB status as being happy for the Germany soldiers returning early, but I hadn't seen yours (I forget to check the stream further down from the initial screen sometimes)...so I was worried that Chad wasn't one of them. I'm SOOOOO happy that he is! Hurray! Prayers answered!

bp said...

I'm excited for you and your wonderful news!!!

ggal2933 said...

That is wonderful news!!

Hugs,
Gretchen

Traci said...

Yipppeeeeee! That is wonderful news!

Amanda said...

AWESOME!!!!!

betty said...

THANK YOU LORD!! Christy, can you please email me and give me a rough ballpark date of when this will be; I've been writing to Chad weekly and I would like to know when I should stop writing. Just let me know when I should stop writing to him.

I'm so thankful he will be home sooner than later! The Lord is sooooo awesome!

betty

Terri said...

Awesome news!!!

So happy for you all :)

Hugs
Terri