Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Waiting for another miracle

Do any of you know Kristy? If the answer is no, please go and visit her, read her blog and start praying. Kristy is the proud momma of 4 little boys, 2 are here with them and 2 are in Heaven.
She's now pregnant with their first GIRL and things are not looking as perfect as we've been praying.

I know many of you pray for Stellan, I am too, but if so many can pray for one little guy, why can't we pray for a little girl just as hard? Please start praying and asking others to pray. We know GOD performs miracles still, I've seen it with my friend Heather last year. Many of us witnessed it with Baby Stellan was born healthy. Miracles can and do happen, so please lets pray for another miracle for this little baby girl.



7 comments:

He & Me + 3 said...

I will pray for them both. Thanks for the link too.

Janis said...

Will pray for Kristy's little girl--Thanks for sharing!

Janis

Traci said...

I'm always thankful for my healthy girls. I'm sorry I haven't been around much. I've been facebooking and frankly, journals have taken their toll on me emotionally. No offense but your's especially. Babies aren't supposed to be born with problems and little people aren't supposed to die and daddy's aren't supposed to be in the desert without their families. I love you, Christy and am praying for you and your family.

Amanda said...

I would be mor then willing to pray for this precious child whom God created...

Blessings-
Amanda

Linda said...

I just went over and checked out her blog. I will make sure to keep them in my prayers! Linda

Bri said...

Christy,

I wanted to read Kristy's blog and I started to, but now I have to run. I will however be praying for her and I will go back to her blog and read some more when I have time to really sit down and read.

Have a blessed Saturday my sweet friend! :)

Amy said...

I'm going now to look . . .