Thursday, March 26, 2009

Kreativ Blogger



I was given the Kreativ Blogger Award by Amy!
Here are the award rules:
List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!



So... 7 things I love!






1. My Lord and Savior. There is nothing, absolutely and no one who's more important in my life than our Lord



2. Chad, my husband of 12 yrs today! I can not imagine my life without him. He's the leader of our family, the most wonderful man I know, he made me complete, he's given me 4 beautiful children so far, and is a brave US Soldier! What more could a girl ask for?? Oh and he loves me like no one else!!! :)


Jordyn


Jacob, Emma, Jack
3. My children....God has blessed me so much with my children. I can't imagine my life without them. They have showed me how much more important this life is, beyond myself. I have felt the deepest of grief and the highest of joys through my children. Each of them have changed my life in the most profound ways.


4. America. How blessed are we to be Americans? I'm so thankful to be an American




5. PWOC Since we moved to Germany July 2005 and I walked into our chapel and into my first PWOC meeting, I have been so blessed ever since. God has blessed me over and over and over again, I wish I could even explain in words how God's blessed me with this amazing group.






6. Music...primarily Christian music. I love listening and singing. I don't have a single memory where music's not involved some how, from the time I was in the backseat of my parents car of 3 or 4 singing, being on my Aunts front porch singing at the top of my lungs the song "Nobody" by Silvia (country! LOL), being in high school in our select choir, at church...music is always there.


7. Brownies! LOL Seriously I love brownies! hehe! ;)


Ok so I'm going to tag:

1. Lori
2. Kelly
3.Emily
4. Amanda
5. Janis
6.Mimi
7. Emily in Alabama

So ladies take the Award from above and join in!





0 comments: