Sunday, March 01, 2009

Oh those virus's

Yes you know it baby. First it was Emma and now it's Jackson. Yesterday the boys were both going to have a sleep over at our downstairs neighbors, well about 8 pm Jack comes up saying he doesn't feel good. The next thing he's in the bathroom vomiting and diarreah was next. Poor guy had a very long night. He didn't get sick today throughout the day, but has had a low grade fever and just felt like junk and slept off and on most of the day. Thankfully he drank a lot, although no appetite. We continue to have goodtimes here I'm telling you. I am honestly not sure if I know another family who's MORE ready for spring to be here. Ready to open even single windown in here, get the kids outside, and just get all of these germs out of here!

I am getting laundry done though. Tons of laundry. All the bedding has been washed, more clothing than you can imagine! My two favorite things! LOL Puking and laundry! I told Chad he owes me BIG TIME when he gets home! I'm thinking a full day at the spa is in order for this Momma!

I really hope all of you are healthy! I might try to get on here and write more later, that's beyond sickness! Thank you for praying for my family. I do know that Satan is trying to break me down, but he will NOT break me! I will praise him and am praising him through all of this!

God Bless




4 comments:

Beth in NC said...

I pray everyone feels better ASAP!

And LOL ... about the overachiever comment. I thought I had it set up so it would post TOMORROW. I was shocked when I came home from church with a comment about my MONDAY post. Yikes! I tried to reschedule the post, but it was too late. Oh well.

CntryMomma said...

He tried to break me down last night in my dreams. Didn't work . . . we'll chat. ;o)

LORI

CntryMomma said...

He tried to break me down last night in my dreams. Didn't work . . . we'll chat. ;o)

LORI

Creativecolors19 said...

Oh no! I hope everyone is feeling better now. The same nasty virus went around here for 3 weeks. I can relate with all the laundry, I did tons! Finally Lysoled and wiped down everything in the house, hopefully the bug is all gone. I pray you are all feeling back to par real soon!