Monday, March 16, 2009

Not Me Monday

MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


It was not me who was resizing pictures last night, and have Emma start crying for her Daddy as a picture of the two of them popped up, and I surely did not start crying with her.
I surely do not think it's amazingly sad and sweet that at 19 months she obviously has the ability to truly MISS her Daddy who up until 6 weeks ago was pretty well a man on a big screen every month or so (VTC's), the telephone, and in pictures.

It was not me who whined and complained about having to get up at 5:30 to go on a FREE retreat this past weekend. I mean come on I'd surely be more grateful than that, than to whine over a free trip the post chapel (Army) was paying for. Humph, how selfish would *I* be?

It was not me who got her butt humbled during PWOC because of something I did, although I surely do not have friends who told me I had nothing to feel humbled about. (Side note, I can't no scratch that won't go into it, but I don't regret it, just more so how things were handled).

It was not me who kept dunking Emma at the pool while at our retreat. I mean how MEAN would that be? (She loved it and kept trying to get me to do it! LOL)

It was absolutely NOT my Jackson who acted terrified to go up the top of the slide (seriously high!!!), who then after discovering it was fun and not terrifying, went down at LEAST 50 times alone and have a blast.







6 comments:

Beth in NC said...

I hope you really enjoyed your retreat!

I'm sorry your little one misses her Daddy. I will rejoice with you when he is home!

Happy NMM,
Beth

He & Me + 3 said...

Awww, how sweet. I remember one time my daughter saw a picture of her and her nonnie and started crying too. They do miss people even at that age. So precious.
What a dare devil you have going down that slide 50 times. HOw fun!

Gillie said...

Isn't it amazing the bonds our children make at such a young age!!!
xx

Laura said...

Awww... I'm sorry she cried. Although, she's a smarty for knowing daddy isn't there and knowing how to love!
The pics of the retreat are so cute. I hope you had a nice time!! We go back to one next weekend.

Missie said...

I changed the name of my blog. I took my name out of the title. I didn't want anyone to be able to find me so easily by just typing in my name.

New name is: A middle aged mom's upside down world.

New address is: http://amiddleagedmomsupsidedownworld.blogspot.com

If you're a follower you should get updates as you're all still listed, but to be on the safe side, you could delete and re-add yourself if you just have me in your favorites and follow that way, you'll need to add my new address and delete the old.

I wanted to send you this by email but I can't find your email. Please send me your email. I know I had it at one time. thanks.

Daphine said...

Great list! I was lol with you dunking Emma at the pool! I can almost picture it! LOL!