Sunday, March 01, 2009

Not Me Monday/Post 400

This is surely not my 400th post and I surely don't admit to wanting some comments about that! I mean come on, it's 400!! LOL (Seriously I don't care that much, but thought it'd be fun to write about it)

Chad did not leave last Monday and there for I did not opt out of this last week, because I was feeling sad and weepy.

I am not celebrating because Jackson's figuring out reading, it's the beginning.

I can NOT believe that Emma AND Jackson have both managed to get sick once AGAIN this week. Good grief. I'm am not tired of my kids puking and having diarreah, I mean come one who WOULDN'T enjoy it?

I am not happy that I got to go to PWOC last week, it wasn't just what I needed?

I am not still working on figuring out my new camera, and have not enjoyed taking photo's with it! I still do not have a lot to learn.

Emma was not giggly today because she is feeling good finally. She did not crack me up.

We did NOT go outside and enjoy the sunshine on Wednesday. It was not bright and beautiful outside. It of course was NOT freezing out though! I did not have to bring Emma inside because her fingers were so cold (she did NOT lose her mittens in Salzburg when we were there the week before).

I am not hoping for sunshine this week, I enjoy cloudy days after cloudy days. It doesn't effect my mood. Nope not at all.

Click on the graphic above and join in on Not Me Monday's








5 comments:

CntryMomma said...

Congrats on #400!!!!

Better days MUST be around there corner!!

LORI

Beth in NC said...

Happy 400th post! I pray this week will be better for you!

Slacker Mom said...

Congrats on the 400th post! How crazy!!!!!!
I have no idea how many I did over at AOL....only about 50 on blogger,,


Hope the kids are feeling better and you are getting some rest as well!

He & Me + 3 said...

400 posts? That is awesome!
I can't beleive that your kiddos are sick again either. Poor babies. hope they are feeling better soon.

Gillie said...

CONGRATS ON 400!!!!!!!!!!!
(((HUGS)))
xx