Monday, December 15, 2008

You've Got to be kidding me

So it's back and I'm absolutely at the end of my rope. Ok. Jack is sick. Dirreah and vomiting have reared their ugly heads once more in my home and I'm DONE. I'm done being nice. If I find out who was sick and exposed MY FAMILY once more to this, I may cause physical harm. I am so sick of people who have this nasty, digusting bug exposing others because they don't want to stay home, or keep their kids home, or because 6 hours later they think they are better. Stay away from people for 24 hours AFTER it's all over. This is NOT brain surgery. This is NOT rocket science. This is COMMON SENSE. If you are throwing up and spending quality time sitting on the toilet, you're not "not contagious" just a few hours later. IF you're sick or you child is sick...stay home. I understand the necessary running to the store to get a couple things, but you try to send a friend for you if possible and if not, go when it's going to be at a time when there are as few of people as possible. I'm just so sick of this. I am tired of my kids feeling so poorly. I'm tired of cleaning this junk up, I'm tired of the extra laundry, and I'm tired of finding myself sick with the same thing as well.

Seriously tell me what is it that people can't just stay home and get better? Why do they feel it necessary to expose others to the misery?

I could just scream. I AM inside trust me. If it wasn't 1:41 am I'd do it outoud right now. I'm heading to bed, it could be a long night. Of course this would happen right now. I have to make a lasagne tomorrow AND nobake cookies and need to take them to the chapel for a singles dinner that the missionaries that run our local Hospitality House are putting on. Oh I forgot I'm supposed to pick up salad too. Please pray that this was just so awful fluke and Jack's better tomorrow. If not I may have my neighbor come and sit with him while I run to the store.

Goodnight.

5 comments:

CntryMomma said...

I'd be ticked too. I don't see how you are doing all this ... guess 'cause you have to, huh?

I catch sicknesses very easily so I would be bawling my eyes out.

I love ya, Christy. Hang in there.

LORI

Amanda said...

I just said a prayer for you... I am hoping that it goes away FAST. This is just too much!!! Poor babies. And poor you! Im kinda mad at mean ole sick person who got you sick too!

God bless-
Amanda

Janis said...

So sorry you have the ickies at your house again - I would be mad too! Hope that he recovers quickly and without too much drama. Will be praying for you and your family that you recover quickly!

God Bless
Janis

Liz {Learning To Juggle} said...

So frustrating. I am always frustrated when people show up anywhere sick - one of my biggest work related pet peeves actually!!

That is so funny that your son is Jackson Thomas - I love both those names (but I guess that is kind of obvious:)

Hope your little Jack is feeling better quickly!!

Daphine said...

Yep, this frustrates me to no end too! I pray that the kiddos are feeling better by now.

Sorry girl!