Sunday, November 23, 2008

New Blog Find

Ok, so I'm a blog hopper. I read other's comments (after I leave my own, normally) and often will just click on a random commenter who I've not read before. Most times than not, I find another blog to read (just what I need, add to the obsession!). Well tonight as I'm reading Lori, I come across a new blog that I've never seen!! My new find is Leslie. Ok to a degree she makes me sick, because she's so insanely talented and crafty. She's what I WANT To be, yet am not! Go take a look! I've not explored her whole blog yet, but what I've seen so far I love!
Oh and another plus, she's respectful of our Current President and a Republican! Can't go wrong there! hehe!! And well she has a fun song playing too! LOL

On another note, my cat is being tormented by our latest inheritance from B. The fish tank and fish. Which is currently sitting on my dining room table (not thrilled about THAT and really not happy about the fact that it's leaking it appears, it's a small leak, it appears. It has a pad under it the way it is and I now have a towel under that). Anyways, Whiskers is just watching the fish and you can tell she's trying to figure out HOW she can get them. If you recall, she killed our bird last year. Whiskers came into our family Christmas morning and with in a week or two managed to show she was a TRUE cat and ate our canary. I will say I was not personally very sad about it. The bird annoyed the daylights out of me and I was TRYING to find him a new home, well he found one...in Whisker's belly. I think what I was most disturbed by, was the fact that she killed the bird and ate him under our Christmas tree. Having to comfort the boys, was definitely the worst of it. Thankfully we're all over that, but we know Whiskers has it in her to eat her prey! :X Thankfully it has a lid on the tank and right now she's just sitting on the chair WATCHING, intently. LOL Poor Whiskers, just wants to do what's ingrained in her and we're mean and won't let her! LOL

Ok, I'm off. My bed is calling me. I've not gotten a lot of sleep the last few days (ok I rarely get a good amount of sleep) but tonight I think I can and will. Crying is tiring!

4 comments:

Leene said...

I will check out those other blogs, I love finding new people to read. How horrible that Whiskers ate the canary under the Christmas tree, lets hope the fish survive :) Leene

Daphine said...

This was such a funny post! I can relate to clicking on random commenters too! I don't do it as much as I used to when I first started though. This was great!

Have a great day!

bp said...

Thanks for visiting. I"ll be praying for you this week.

Leene said...

Hey there Christy - I just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you. If you need anything at all feel free to let me know - (((BIG HUGS))) Leene