If you click on the picture above you'll go to Pam's blog who's started this weekly meme. This is my first time and it's a fairly new meme, so I hope lots of you will come and join in. Ultimately we're to share things either from the past or present that we're going to miss that's in our lives from kids, spouses, places we live, etc. Life....!
1. I'm going to miss my children being carefree and not understanding the ugliness in this world. I see my 7 1/2 yr old already questioning the ugliness in this world (he asked me what abortion was via the stupid election junk... sad I tell you).
2. I'm going to miss being the one they believe can make all things better for them.
3. I'm going to miss my friend B, who's leaving in a matter of weeks.
4. I'm going to miss listening to my children play with B's children, hearing their laughter, the plays they put on (and make up themselves), their whisper's, their orniness that only little boys possess (girls have it too, but it's a different kind of orniness!).
5. I'm going to miss the look on Emma's face when she see's ME walk in the room, because I'm still the most important person in her world. Wow, the way it makes your heart swell! I still have those moments with my boys, but if you're a Momma you know that it changes as they get older...there's more great things in this world and you're not the only wonderful thing!
6. I miss the feeling of riding a horse. The freedom I've always felt when the horse is running, the wind blowing their my hair. Laughter and tears always come so much easier during that experience.
So...join in! I think I'm going to really love this meme!
I’ll take “Things I never thought would happen for $500, Alex” - So I never really thought I would write a Bible study. Not because I don’t read the Bible and love Jesus and all of that, but more that it just seemed real...
13 hours ago